Your personal route to the Dark Side - Personal Contract Purchase
A more flexible way to finance your new Yamaha where you choose the deal that suits your circumstances.
MiYamaha - Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
An increasingly popular choice in the car market, PCP is a great product to use to purchase the bike of your dreams. It is easy to understand and can be tailored to your own circumstances making riding the bike of your choice affordable.
Why MiYamaha PCP?
The benefits of PCP are clear:
- Ride the Yamaha of your choice
- Affordable† monthly repayments that are right for you
- Trade in for a new Yamaha every two or three years††
How does it work?
- Choose your new bike (used bikes up to 3 years old also qualify)
- Establish your annual mileage – 1000 to 24000 miles per year
- Choose your repayment period, 2 or 3 years
How much will it cost?
- You provide a deposit
- Your dealer will advise you of the predicted value of the motorbike at the end of the agreement based on your proposed period and mileage. This is commonly known as the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV). We take the deposit and predicted value (GFV) and deduct them from the price of the motorcycle. You then pay regular monthly repayments on the remaining balance plus one final repayment. The final repayment is based on the predicted value (GFV) at the end of the agreement plus any credit facility fee and purchase fee payable. Interest is calculated on the total amount of credit (i.e. the cash price of the motorcycle less any deposit paid).
- You pay over the agreed term
At the end of the agreement you have 3 options:
- Pay the outstanding finance – you now own the bike
- Part exchange the bike for a new one ††
- Return the bike with nothing further to pay†††
You will see below that the monthly payments make MiYamaha PCP a very real and affordable way to ride a new Yamaha
Terms and Conditions
† With a PCP product a significant proportion of the total amount payable is payable at the end of the contract by one large final repayment, so your regular monthly repayments are low. .
†† Subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
††† If the motorcycle is in good condition and has not exceeded the allowed mileage you will have nothing further to pay. If the motorcycle has exceeded the allowed mileage a charge for excess mileage will apply.
Finance is subject to status and is only available to UK applicants aged 18 and over. These finance offers are only available on Yamaha Finance, a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.